Metrixa AdManager helps marketers do more with their Facebook ad campaigns in less time. Check out this video tutorial to learn how to sign in, download your first campaign and start using Metrixa AdManager.
For those of you without time to watch, or just wanting the summary:
- Open Metrixa AdManager
- Sign in with your Metrixa account (sign up for a free trial)
- Use the app to sign into your Facebook ads account
- Choose the campaigns you want to work on or download an entire account
- When the download is complete, close the download window and start editing
For those of you who would prefer to read instead, here is a transcript of the video for you:
Hi, I'm Rohit from Metrixa,
Metrixa AdManager is a powerful offline editing tool for Facebook; allowing you to manage your Facebook campaigns quickly and easily.
In this tutorial, I'll show you how to sign in and download your first Facebook Ads Account with Metrixa AdManager.
Let's get started.
First, sign in with your Metrixa Admanager account. If you don't have one, you can sign up on admanager.metrixa.com or in the app.
Next, add a Facebook account and sign in with your own facebook username and password.
Select the advertising account to download. You can choose to download the entire account, or specific campaigns that you want to work on.
Remember this is an offline editor, so once your account downloads, you can work without an internet connection until you want to upload your changes. You can make changes, revert or undo mistakes and review your work before posting it back to your live account.
When the download is complete, you will see your campaigns, ad sets and ads, and can start making changes.
Let's do a quick recap:
- First sign in with your Metrixa AdManager account; you can create one on the website or in-app
- Next, sign in with your Facebook account to download the campaigns you want to work on
- When it is finished downloading, you are ready to start editing!
As you can see, it's quite simple to download and start editing your Facebook ads account with Metrixa AdManager. If you want to see more Metrixa AdManager tutorials, check out our Youtube channel, or visit the resources section of our website. Message us on twitter or Linkedin with comments, feedback or questions.
What are some issues you've experienced with Facebook Ads? Let us know in the comments below! We'd love to hear from you.